Locating a part# for a 93 Expo

There's someone at a Mitsu dealer (US west coast I think) who will look up part numbers. Can't locate the email I sent to him some months back, or remember his name. Can anyone help?

Anyway, my question is ...

my Canadian market 94 Eagle Summit AWD wagon workshop manual from Chrysler lists a viscous LS rear diff as an option, in detail. This is essentially the same LS diff fitted to the Eclipse / Talon. Same ratio, but the case is a bit different. The Chrysler parts database however does not list the LSD as a option.

Does anyone know if the US market Expo actually had the LSD as an available option? If so I need the LHS axle flange part number, as this has a two step spline, same as the LHS axle in the Talon/Eclipse.

Stewart DIBBS

Reply to
Stewart DIBBS