Looking at New ('04) Galant . . they worth while?

I had a '98 (used) that I beat into the ground (140K miles, 4 oil changes, 2 tuneups and loads of breaks replaced). It tolerated a great deal of abuse. I later found out that '98 had an very bad design (timingbelt/sensor) which was the resulting demise of this beast.

That aside, whats the word on the '04. I'm partial to the 230/3.8 V6, but undoubtedly with gas going up, yet again, I'll be looking at the

160/2.4 L.

Anyone who owns, have a compliment/complaint?

Reply to
netsec