Looking for Mit Outlander Center Console

Hi,

I am looking for the above in Dark Grey tone. Does anyone know where to get this beside Mitsubishis parts dealer. I am looking for a use one in reaonable condition.

Reply to
kckhiong

We are a dismantler in NZ, we have airtreck which is similar to outlander. I may be able to help you with this part from an airtreck. I can send photos if you want

Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse:

Peter Lee

> > Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report > abuse: >
Hi,

Thanks for the offer. I am interested but I think the Outlander?s center console is different from the Airtrek?s. But nevertheless, can you send me the photo.

my email is kchiu77 AT @ AT yahoo.com.sg

Thanks

Reply to
kckhiong

You can also buy a stainer type liquid that allows you to restore the colouring of your console and can also re colour as i have done from a white interior to a light brown type works well

Peter

Raven
Reply to
kckhiong