Magna to Holden Barina

The other day i was in the mood to buy a new set of average mag rims to suit my holden barina, and sat and wondered if the Magna rims fit, and yes they do. The magna is being wrecked due to the son hitting another car and the age wasnt worth repairing. Also, the rear spoiler on wagons also fit the barina, as does the fuel door opener with a little work.

I know this isnt a decent post, but just thought it might be interesteing to discuss what other parts may fit a barina.

By the way, the barina is a 1992 model i picked up cheap.

Peter Australia

Does any one know what the USA name is for the Holden Barina ?????

Reply to
Peter

Suzuki Swift / Geo Metro

regards Stewart DIBBS