"MAINT REQD" light reset button

I have a 1990 Mighty Max and I can't find the reset button for the "MAINT REQD" idiot light that on the dash. can anyone tell me where to find the button? Thanx!

Reply to
Andrew James

In the Monteros, it's a slide switch that sits behind the dash. You might want to post over on

There is a Mitsubishi section there. I'm sure the Might Max owners know where/how to reset the light.

Reply to
mark gramlich