Mark 1 Pajero Door open light

The door open light on my 1990 Mark one Shogun/Pajero remains on all the time flattening the battery. It also remains on when I disconnect the front door switches which I believe to be the problem.

The light should go off when the circuit is broken so I am assuming I have a fault in the loom.

I would like to disable the lamp ? Removal of Fuse 1 on would do this but also kill the radio and who knows what else.

help much appreciated.

Chris

Reply to
Chris

Have you considered just removing the light bulb?

Reply to
Nirodac