Merry Christmas!

A wish for a merry Christmas to all Mitsu owners and/or enthusiasts! Andrea

p.s. Bhagat, just for Christmas day, please stop to hate Mitsus. You can start again from 26th. Dec.! :-)

Reply to
Andrea Zambelli

only Mitsubishi I ever hated was my dad's 1971 Dodge Colt...... it was a POS.

always breaking down, starter had to be hit 3 times sometimes to get it started again, once a month, you had to take the automatic floorshift apart, and remove the console, and scrub the electrical contacts with TV cleaner and a toothbrush to get the dust off of them.

Mitsubishi's first entry into the american market.....

Reply to
Mark

OK. Here is a belated Christmas gift suggestion for the discerning Mitsubishi driver.

Merry Christmas

Reply to
Bhagat Gurtu

Lol :)