Mirage: Solenoid B Malfunction

I have a 97, mitsubishi mirage 1.8L. My car is giving some problems when you come to a halt and try to speed up again. I feel a knocking/jerk when u give it gas to increase spead. But once it picks up some speed, it runs fine. So i went for this onboard diagnostics, and it gave me a code: P0755 and said "Solenoid B malfunction". Any idea what this means, and what i need to do to get it fixed. Anyinfo regarding costs and places to go (dealer or somewhere else) would be appreciated

Reply to
avinash.dongare