mitsu commerical "theme song"?

My brother has asked me to find out the name of the song that is played on the mitsu commercials. All he gave me to go on was a commercial where a lady was doing a "dance" of some sort in the car as they were driving thru a city street at night. Sorry, I can't be more specific. Thanks, Monica

Reply to
Trent

Nevermind. I found it with Google's help. In case anyone is interested, it's Days Go By.

Reply to
Trent

You can go to your local Mitsubishi dealership, take a test drive in the new Galant or Lancer and get a CD that has all the commercial songs on it. It's actually a very good CD. If that's not enough to spark the greed factor there is also a $25 gift card inside that acts like a credit card. You can use it on whatever you want wherever you want. You not only get to play with a new car, but you get paid to do it! That ought to spark everyone's greed factor.

Reply to
DragonRider

Hi there

the one that we have at the moment is joy by gay dad - easy to get it on kazaa lite

Nick "The faults of our brothers we write up> My brother has asked me to find out the name of the song that is played on

Reply to
Nick Adams