Mitsubishi Pajero io

Hello. I have a 1996 Mitsubishi Pajero io (sometimes known as a pejero junior). It's the 2-door version, model H57A . I'm currently experiencing severe overheating of one of the ignition coils. The coil's not the problem, because I put in a new coil and it started overheating as well. One suspect might be a faulty or worn spark plug, or maybe even a problem with the engine computer. Can anyone give any advice on this? AND, can anyone also help me with an engine schematic diagram?

Thanks,

Paul

Reply to
Paul