Mitsubishi Radio unlock code

I have a 2001 Mitsu Mirage and I replaced the battery now I need to enter some code to use my radio. I don 't have the cards any longer does anyone know the code or how to get it.

Reply to
Wicked

the code could be written on the back of the radio if it ever went in for servicing, otherwise you have to goto the dealer and they'll charge you a nominal fee.

Reply to
Eric F

Little hint for next time, I recently put a new battery in my Mitsu Triton, and the guy who changed it had a cool trick. He had a little 9v battery, one that are used in clock radios as back up batteries, wired to a cigarette lighter plug. It put just enough potential on the circuit to stop both the stereo from resetting and the car alarm going off when the main battery was disconnected. Make sure you've wired it correctly though.

Cheers, Greg

Reply to
GregLiss

Reply to
Wicked

the charge is to remove the radio from the dash to get the serial number off the back of it.

if you call the dealer with the serial number of your radio, they should be able to get you the code for free.

dookie

Reply to
dookie