Mitsubishi renews Eclipse

Mitsubishi renews Eclipse at

Mike

Looks nice, but the 1G had more power than that with only a 50 dollar boost controller and the 2G just needed a 400 dollar Mitsu turbo instead of that Garret motorcycle turbo.

Reply to
Nobody U. Know

Reply to
simpleton

I have not even checked on the price, but $1k more than the EVO... Wow!

Reply to
branigan

one more thing, they should put the eagle talon/eclipse 2nd gen body on the EVO. Maybe a little long and wide but...

Reply to
branigan

I agree, the 2G was the best looking car Mitsu put out. With the EVO 4G63 it would have been a winner. Too bad they put in a weaker ECU, turbo, cheaper crank, and transmission.

Reply to
Nobody U. Know