MY HORN WON'T BUZZ WHEN I LOCK THE CAR ANYMORE !

I have a 2003 Montero XLS and when I stopped to lock the car the other day and the horn would not beep when I locked the SUV !. Anyone else out there have this happen?

Reply to
atlantic965

I'll bet you accidentally reprogrammed your remote not to beep the horn. There is a section in the OM telling how to turn the horn off and on.

Reply to
Outlander

Thanks !, You were right, I was looking in the index for alarm and it was the key BUZZER HORN

Reply to
atlantic965