name of song in 2007 mitsubishi SUV commercial??

hi could anyone please tell me the name of the song that plays in a

2007 mitsubishi SUV commercial.

the song can be best desribed as a mellow, electronic with a slow drum beat, female singer.

the commercial has an SUV driving through the desert.

i saw this in mid-may 2007 on the history channel and this has been driving me crazy bc i cant find the name of the song on the internet. i have look all over and am going mad. please help me.

please email me at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com if u have any ideas at all please

thank you for your time

Reply to
dsr115

Dirty Vegas has had several song clips featured in Mitsubishi commercials for a few years now, one was "Without You" in an Eclipse commercial. Not yet sure of the song title in the SUV commercial.

Reply to
Gyzmologist