Nasty Film on Headlights (95 Eclipse)

Has anyone experienced this nasty yellowish film on either or both of their headlights? I replaced one of my lights before because of this but it happened again. Is there anything out there you can use to correct this? If not are there any lights that are available that react better than the factory ones that are in there now? Thanks in advance.

I had a problem with the driver's side headlight being "foggy". I saw Mark on Classic Car Restoration on DIY use a sanding system for plexiglass. I found one by Pentair Pool Products that restored my headlight to like new condition, crystal clear. You start with 1500 grit sandning cloth and gradually get finer and finer until you remove all the scratches from the previous sanding. To finish, you buff with a cream polish, it worked great!! See site below, hope this helps.

jimmyrk

Thanks...I tried some Muthers Mag Polish & it worked great...I'm gonna keep my eye on it & see if the haze comes back, I may have to apply again. I also saw a polish by Blue Magic that is specifically for this problem, I may try that as well. Thanks again.