Need Eclipse GSX Repair Recommendation in Maryland.

My 1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX hasn't started in about 5 years. I think its a minor electrical problem. I have another car and decided to let the GSX wait before I get it fixed. Now I miss driving it!

When last driven it had about 75,000 miles. The clutch slipped occasionally (under hard acceleration) and the shifter has always felt kind of loose and mushy. Now I'd like to get it fixed. But I'm in no hurry, so I want to save the cost of taking it to the dealer. Does anyone care to recommend some place to take it in the I270 corridor area of Maryland? (Mostly between Rockville and Frederick.)

Thanks!

Reply to
rg