Need Help..Wire Harness Ground 2000 Mirage

I need to find out where all of the primary grounding points are for the 2000 Mitsu Mirage DE 4Door. I am having problems with intermitent Instrument failure. Typically, in the morning, the instrument cluster functions fine until the engine warms up and the car has been driven for a little while. Then suddenly all of the instruments die, temp, amp, Speedo and Tach. The diot lights still work as does the cruise control light. I bought a Chilton manual that covers that year of car but it doesn't really have a diagram for the 2000 year vehicle. Can someone who's played with the wiring under the dash and/or in the engine bay tell me where I should look to find the grounding points for this part of the harness. The instrument cluster is the only electrical problem that the car is having. Everything else works fine.

Thanks

John T McD.

Reply to
BERNARD PATERNOSTER