new member - spacestar

dear all,

i have just joined this group and i wonder if anyone in here can help me out. I have got an X reg spacestar GDI auto model and an anoying habbit that has just started is that the car starts fine but as soon as you put the car in D or R the engine stalls. If i try balancing the brake and throttle with my feet then i can get enough revs to stop this but as soon as i get to a junction and take my foot off the accelerator to use the brake to stop the engine cuts out. starts again no problem but as soon as a gear is selected the engine dies again.

Is there any way i can turn a screw of some kind to get the revs up by about 200. at tickover the revs are steady at 1000 until a gear is selected.

Being disabled with spine damage this is one prob i can do without.

any advice you can give me will be very much appreciated.

kind regards

skippy

Spacestar GDI elegance

Reply to