Oil Level Warning Light

Hi:

The oil level warning light on my Galant 2.0GL flashes when I go around a left hand bend. The oil level is at the max (high) mark and the engine does not use any noticeable quantity of oil between oil changes.

this problem has only just started, I suspect it is the oil level sensor whic is starting to play up. Any advice please?

Regards

John

Reply to
John Lewis