Oil warning light

Hello! Today after I drove more than 400 km oil warning light started to blink when I touch the brake/stop on my 2003 Lancer. When I drive, the light turns off. Change oil 3 days ago, oil level is OK. What can be the problem? Thank you!

Reply to
bmk

Did you check the oil level today?

Reply to
Stewart DIBBS

I was thinking oil pressure sending uint

Reply to
mpberti

What kind of oil did you put in it?

Reply to
Gyzmologist

Hello! You guys been right oil level is low. Can't imagine how it could happen - 4 days ago took the car to the Jiffy Lube - after that it started . Never had any leaks before! What could do they wrong? Thank you!

Reply to
bmk

Jiffy Lube is dangerous ... always double check they filled it back up and also that the filter was actually changed. As for what they could do wrong .... they could fail to put in enough oil or possibly not tighten the filter, or leave the old rubber gasket on the filter and cause it to leak.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Shuman