Outlander Fog Lights Install

Has anyone done an install of Fog Lights on an LS. I was wondering if the wiring is there and how difficult of a job it is

Reply to
alrose

If the XLS has the lights then the wiring will be there on the LS. That said..I'm not so sure those are available on the XLS..I could be wrong. I took a quick look at the wiring diagram in the Outlander factory service manual and did not see any connectors for auxillary lighting...If anyone knows differently I would be interested in the info. I will study the diagrams again too.

Reply to
Outlander

Further info....I have found the Outlander fog light diagrams. I will send them to you if you tell me where....

Reply to
Outlander

Reply to
alrose

Some Outlanders dont have fog lights installed, Or even the wiring. Depends on the country your in. The job then entails cutting out the bumper under the indicator lights. All the wiring then has to be installed it comes in a kit from Mitsubishi Consisting of a relay a switch a warning light and plug inn sockets to go into the original switch on the steering column , And the wiring. Not to difficult job ,The worste part being the bumper cut out ,Though templates and full instructions (drawings) follow with it. jonny

Reply to
jonny

Reply to
Digital Devil