p1294.1995 eclipse with 420A 2.0L engine. with strange idle.

My car idles normally when first started. i can rev the engine with no load on it and it still idle fine. when i drive it and i stop at a red light or stop sign. it has idled anywhere from 800 to 3000 rpms. i found the PCV was bad and replaced it but it still idles 800 to 1500. most of the time if i lift up on the gas pedal it will idle fine. or if my a/c in on it rarely idles funny. i thought it might but the throttle cable sticking. so i oiled it. but it still has the problem.

I have replaced.

1) IAC 2) TPS 3) cam sensor 4) crank sensor 5) PCV

I have checked for vacuum leaks and found none. it has been going on since oct 31st 2007. please help me. The engine has bee rebuilt about

13000 miles ago. i have codes that say:

Ignition Coil B Primary/Secondary Circuit Malfunction Ignition Coil A Primary/Secondary Circuit Malfunction

but i havent let the check engine light come on because it has bad MPG with the check engine light on. the codes above don?t make the light come on. idk why. i?m thinking the idle problem could be because.

1) ECM 2) external or internal leak on fuel injectors 3) The car hates me. 4) bad connection on one of the sensors
Reply to
shortymatt777