Pajero IO in New Zealand

Hi,

Im looking at buying a Pajero IO (Baby Pajero) as opposed to a RAV4 as it has hi and lo ratio gears.

Any tips or problems to look out for?.. Also I can get it for $15500 its

1999 model 1.8 done 56k, NZ New, No ABS, but twin airbags, in green, Is that about the right sort of money for one of these, Theres not much else to compare it with.

I dont see many of these cars around, Where they any good?.

Any other info much appreciated

Best Regards Clive.

Reply to
Clive

On Fri, 19 Sep 2003 18:07:18 +1200, "Clive" scribbled:

You might want to mention that NZ$15500 is around US$8000

-- Phillip Weston Taumarunui, New Zealand

Phillip Weston