Parting race car:

Ross/Crower shortblock, fresh rebuild, $1500. BJ stage III head also fresh $1200, Magnus complete liquid I/C setup, includes I/C, pump, ice water tank and all lines $1300, VPC comple w/450/550 chips and all sensors $700, Super AFC $200, custom ECU w/many chips(best ECU out there) $450, Denso 720's $275, Shepherd Race trans, fresh, best of everything $1500. Complete fuel system(big aeromotive pump, 5 gal cell, all the lines, Aeromotive reg, and BJ's rail(inquire about more specifics on this sys, it's awesome!) $600. Brakeman front brakes, Zero drag calipers and ultralight evolution rotors $1500. 90 GSX chassis, full chromoly cage, race seat, harness, window net, carbon fiber hood, lexan side windows, chromoly control arms,manual rack, lightest chassis out there $2000. Thanks, Curt Brown

Reply to
CB