PC to OBDII interface for 95 Eagle Talon TSi AWD

does anybody know of a good, inexpensive PC to OBD II interface?

I'm a fairly decent mechanic (meaning I can fix most things going wrong with my car, given the proper time) but for some reason Chrysler stopped outputing codes through the check engine light trick, so I need an alternative. And I am absolutely sick of giving my car over to my mechanic and paying $75 to figure out something as simple as a O2 sensor going on the fritz

I figure DSMers are a bunch of gear heads like myself and would know where to get the right interface.

Oh and on an unrelated note, do any of you have problems finding the proper parts for your DSM car? I have such a hard time trying to find the right Oil filter, thermostats, spark plugs, you name it and it's been wrong. And it hasn't just been those no talent hacks at AutoZone either. 2 different speed shops and 1 dealer have both gotten it wrong. I just wanted to know if it was me or if it was a systemic problem that I have to deal with for as long as I own the car.

Thanks, CMF

Reply to
Chris Ferris