Problem with 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse

I'm having problems with a 1999 Mitsubishi eclipse that was purchased recently. The car will not crank when it is jumped it starts but if you remove the jumper cables it cuts right back off. I thought the problem was solved when replaced the battery terminal both postive and negative and the car cranked on it's own then after a few minutes of running it cut off and wouldn't crank again without jumnping and if cables are removed it cuts back off. Also when the car is jumped and cranked the AC doesn't work and it was working fine before these problems started. Any help you guys can give would be a big help thanks in advance!!

Reply to
Fullergoku

simpleton