Problem with cruise control

Hi all,

I have a 2002 Mitsubishi eclipse. Out of blue the cruise control decided to stop working one fine day (15 days after the company warranty expired...ya tell me about bad luck ) any ways..when I turn the cruise control switch on, the light on the dashboard does comes up (normal) but when I push the lever down to engage it while driving, the cruise does not engage. The dashboard light does not flicker or go away when i push the lever like some other guys have experienced but still the cruise does not engage. Checked the fuse its not blown.

Any insight is appreciated.

Frugie

Reply to
frugal_fixer