Radio Code for 2001 Eclipse

Does anyone know the code for the radio on a 2001 Eclipse? OR Does anyone know how to take out the radio? I know that I have to take it out to see the serial # so I can ask the dealer for the code, but they want to charge me for the labor. I can't seem to figure out how to take it out. Please help! Thanks!

Reply to
sugu

each code is different for each radio. Removing the radio will require a bit of surgery, I'd buy a Haynes book and get the diagram. If you can't find one, I can dig mine out and scan the page with the breakdown.

Reply to
Eric F