re:can anything stop a chevy

this guy is a troll. his name is not bob shipley, it's SCOTT DARLING and he works for us west as in customer service . scott says he is in spokane but seems to be posting from maryland. scott wishes that we contact him at: snipped-for-privacy@worldnet.att.net

seems like he's another who keeps an aol account for the purporse of trolling.

Reply to
simpleton

Hey, AOL makes a good proxy when needed :-D

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

I bought the Civic thinking that Mitsubishi had finally stepped up to the plate for quality and reliability, Nope, that Professional Grade stuff is just marketing hype."

Mitsu makes a Civic? "Professional Grade" is GMC isn't it? He does his own wrenching and doesn't know what kind of vehicle he bought? Yea.........I want him to work on my Mirage LS for sure!:rolleyes:

-- XMAX-1

's Profile:
this thread:

XMAX-1