Re: Galant brakes dragging - again

Someone (in the UK I think) was having a problem with dragging front brakes, even though the calipers were apparently not binding.

I had to fix my clutch pedal today, and on the road test, I noticed brake drag. This turned out to be caused by me not replacing the brake pedal external return spring, and the weight of the pedal (without the spring installed) was enough to cause front caliper drag.

Stewart DIBBS

Reply to
Stewart DIBBS