Re: Major problem for tall guy with Outlander

Wow... I guess this is your feeble little attempt at humor, huh "Matt"? Pathetic. Funny how people on the internet always seem to have the balls to be smart asses when they're siting at home in mama's house all anonymous and safe.

Reply to
DPDPhoto

Sounds like you should have got a Park Avenue or a Cadillac or something. Driving big, giant boats grows on me more and more every day.

What can you do with yours except call every custom car and even furniture place >

Reply to
Brad

So are you saying that with the seat height adjusted all the way up, you still don't have enough leg room or is headroom the issue (or both)? I have an Outlander and had to mess with the seats and steering column to get it to feel "just right". I may be able to offer some suggestions, but I'm not totally clear on which adjustment you're needing to make.

Reply to
S Evans