Re: Need Advice

What was the last time you had your transmission fluid checked or replaced?

That would be the first thing I do..check the fluid. If it has not been changed lately... check your owner's manual on the frequency of transmission fluid change and the type of fluid.

After the fluid change... if it doesn't fix it, take it to the dealership for a diagnosis.. If it's something major and they want a lot of $$, go get

2nd and 3rd estimate for repair before doing the work. Good luck

Hi,

> I have a Mitsubishi Altera 1996 (Automatic)and lately it has started to jerk > when changing through the gears. Does anyone have any advice at what could > be the reason for this? > I will have to put it in for a service but wanted to get an idea of what i > am up for first? > Thankyou for your assistance > > -- > In the great office widsom of David Brent: > Eagles may soar high, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines. > >
Reply to
Fluffy

transmission

Reply to