Remove stereo in Pajero IO / Shogun Pinin

Im trying to swap the stero out of my Pajero IO.. I cant see how to remove the existing one without smashing up the dash

Has anyone done this before?.. Any helpfull hints, its a 1999 Pajero IO (New Zealand) also know as a Shogun Pinin in the UK

Many Thanks Clive.

Reply to
Clive

Hi Clive, try these links

U.K. Pajero Owners Website(10.000 members) all info is free with no need to even register ort hePajero 4WD Club of Victoria Inc.
in Melbourne, Australia in June 1984. Regards Reid (Plunkster) 1991 Mk2 2.5Tdi Auto Blue over Silver

Reply to
Reid