Replacement Visors for 1990 Eclipse?

Howdy doody friends!

I am looking for a replacement visor bracket (or whole visor assy) for a

1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse. Anyone know how to find out what other makes, models and years that same visor is used on? All I know is that 90 Eclipse and Eagle Talon are the same car. Don't know about others or other Eclipse years/models.

Thanks!

Fred

Reply to
Fred

I am looking for a replacement visor bracket (or whole visor assy) for a

1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse. Anyone know how to find out what other makes, models and years that same visor is used on? All I know is that 90 Eclipse and Eagle Talon are the same car. Don't know about others or other Eclipse years/models.

Thanks!

Fred

Reply to
Fred

You might want to try a Mitshubishi newsgroup. This is a Ford newsgroup. They are not the same.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

I was thinking that the Eclipse and Ford Probe were the same. Of course, I could be mistaken... I was wrong once back in '59 when I thought I had made a mistake but later found out I hadn't. :OD

Fred

Reply to
Fred