replacing spark plugs Mitsubishi Diamante LS

I want to replace my spark plugs in my Mitsubishi Diamante LS. But I can only find 3 of the 6 plugs. What to remove to loacte the other 3 spark plugs?

Reply to
rak90808

You will need to remove the intake manifold to gain access to the rear plugs.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Dawson

You have to remove the plenum to access the rear bank of cylinders (spark plugs). It sounds like a lot of work, but it's not that bad at all, you just have to take a lot of stuff off so you can remove the plenum (curled aluminum intake).

If you need more info, I have a toll-free line 888-738-1718 if you're like me and fine it easier to talk than type.

Roger Darnell

Reply to
rdarnell