Replacing valve cover gasket?

I am going to be replacing my valve cover gasket this weekend. Could anyone tell me what I will need other than a gasket, which I will be making a trip to the dealer tomorrow. Any other gasket type stuff I should replace while I am in there.

thx,..

Reply to
Larry

You'll need a little RTV for the half moon if you're working on the 4G63. May want to replace the gasket under the oil cap. I think it's like $1.50-2 from the dealer.

-Teak

Reply to
Teak