rotational squeak coming from my front wheel when travelling at low speed

Hi My Colt GLX -98 has started emitting a bird-like dull squeak which seems to be coming from the front wheel. The noise corresponds to the wheel rotation speed. I thought it might be something to do with the bearings but as it was serviced very recently I was hoping that there was a simplier explanation. Any have any ideas?

Many thanks, Jim Morgan

Reply to
coltowner

Could be your brake pads need changing, is the only sound i know associated with brakes.... Good luck

Peter

Australia

Reply to
Peter