selling very cool 97 Eclipse

1997 Eclispse GS. 17x7 inch Focal rims, new Les Schaub tires, GReddy header and cat-back, 2 extra catalytic converter replacements if you want them-a straight pipe and a resonator the stock cat is installed right now,MSD ignition and wires, AEM cold air intake, upper front strut tower bar, Brembo drilled/slotted rotors, Axis Metal Master brake pads. New Pioneer Premier CD player just bought the 1st of March, Kenwood Tornado and MB-Quart mids, MB-Quart 10'' sub, Pioneer 4-chanel amp and a Rockwood 2-chanel amp. Blue neon floor lights and matching blue reverse indiglo guages, the guages can also turn green. 130k miles and still strong. $7500 O.B.O. The car is just beautiful inside and out. I have many pictures if you would like to see just let me know.... take a look it couldn't hurt. E-mail snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com or snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net
Reply to
Ed Anderson