Service Engine Soon

Hi I bought a second hand Mitsubishi Eclipse and it shows a message "service engine soon".

Can anybody tell me, what might be wrong with it.

Reply to
Sunny_Sharma

simpleton

Hi I bought a second hand Mitsubishi Eclipse and it shows a message "service engine soon".

Can anybody tell me, what might be wrong with it.

I suspect that you've crossed the 60,000 or 90,000 mile mark or whatever is programmed for a major service. Depending on how much you've got invested you may want to do the service that was intended with the warning or at least get things checked out.

Bob Walker

Reply to
Walker