Shogun Sat nav (UK)

Just bought a Shogun fitter with the 7000 Sat nav (CD Rom based). Am planning to upgrade to the 7500(DVD) based.

So far I've found its not very accurate - I suspect a fault GPS unit.

Has anybody had any experience with these Sat Navs systems as the 7000 model seems abit basic compared to the Sat Nav which was fitted into my Saab

thanks

Mike

Reply to
Mike R