smell from heating vents

There is a funny smell coming from the heating vents in my 97 eclipse gs. It kind of smells like a burning smell. Any ideas?

Reply to
justcurious

Something got into the vents and is burning. Happens all the time. Leaves or cats, one time I found a police ticket book in my heater vents. i need stop drinking.

But seriously you can remove the top vent covers and see if there is anything that you can pull out. If you can't wait to see if it goes away in time.

Reply to
D.L. Man