Space wagon - instruction manual

I'm looking for instruction manual for Mitsubishi Space Wagon. I have got only "Betriebsanleitung" in germany ;). I don't speak germany and it is useless for me. For that reason I need english version for model '1994.

Please. Somebody will help me with my problem, I hope.

Thanks.

Reply to
demes

Look on Ebay for a manual for a 93-95 Eagle Summit Wagon / Dodge Colt Vista wagon or Mitsubishi Expo. They are all the same vehicle with minor trim differences.

Stewart DIBBS

Reply to
Stewart DIBBS

I assume from this that you're not in the UK, or a trip to the local dealer would probably be the easiest. I don't know where to find a third party Space Wagon book but you can get books for the Japanese version (the Chariot) from

or
I've got one ofeach, and although they're not up to what I expect from a manual (I alsohave a Land Rover) they're not bad. The differences between the Chariot andthe Space Wagon are fairly minor so I would have thought that they would do.If you get really stuck I could see how much it would be to get one from thedealer for you.

Reply to
Bob Miller