Starting problem

Just put new engine seal in, after everything is back together I'm having a starting issue. The car won't start with the ignition switch, it will start if I short the hot post on the starter . Any ideas? Lee

Reply to
Lee Cooper

Trace the wire harness from the starter solenoid over towards the battery. There's a connector unhooked somewhere that's the (eventual) connection from the IGN switch.

Reply to
Stewart DIBBS