timing belt, special wrench

I am changing my timing belt on my mitsubishi Galant and have run into a problem. it appears that I need a special tool #MD998162. Does anyone know of a website where I can order one online or someone may have had this problem and purchased the tool and would like to sell it to me. thanks a mil Dan

Reply to
Dan

SPX/Miller Tool 800-801-5420 these are the guys who make the tool. they have a catalog with all of the crazy gadgets...give them a call.

Reply to
simpleton