Transmission

Driving home tonight my car wouldn't shift, It would just stay in first gear. I checked the transmission fluid and it looks good and the car was driving great when I went home for lunch. The car drives fine except for the transmission not shifitng, the car is a 1993 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Reply to
FLH

Automatic, manual, mileage, any recent maintenance, any preventive maintenance (ever, and if so, when and what), really stuck in 1st as you say or is it really 2nd?

You really need to provide some information to get some back.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Shuman