Vacuum Diagrams for 92 Eclipse

Can anyone help me find the vacuum diagrams for a 92 Eclipse/Talon?

I've searched the Internet but can't find them.

I have 3 hoses that come off the thermostat housing that were rotted and broken and I'm trying to figure out which one goes where.

Mike

Reply to
Mike

simpleton

Perhaps he means the three vacuum hoses on the throttle body.

Anyway, is there not still a routing diagram stuck on the inside of the hood that shows exactly this?

Stewart DIBBS

Stewart DIBBS