what to do?

I have a 95 3000GT (base model coup). Bought it new. I think it's now time to do stuff to it. Any suggestions?

Reply to
R. H

  1. Sell the truck to the people who can appreciate it for what it is and buy a new toy or
  2. Install a fart can and "do stuff to it" and flush the resale value down the toilet
Reply to
Body Roll

Shine it up, get a set of VR-4 logos. That will make people think it's faster than any aftermarket mods you can do to it. Just my opionion, I think it's a shame to put a fart pipe muffler, some multi-coloured paint job, and the big ugly dragster wing on such a nice looking car.

Regards, Chance

Reply to
Chance

R. H ha scritto:

well, if the car is in good original conditions, imho it's better to keep it as is and do the good maintainence work.

otherwise, if something needs replacement, you can replace it as you like it.

scratched surfaces might be coloured in brighter colours, old air intakes fixed with K&N or similar, old seaters with racing ones.. it depends on your fantasy, desire, and how much do you love your car.

if you don't like to be at the workshop each month, and just look for a reliable car, it's better to find a 3000GT enthusiast and buy a new one.. me, I like to give new life to old cars, I did it to 2 jaguars and now to my 1991 Eclipse.

andrea

Reply to
Andrea
  1. Continue to drive it until repairs make doing so cost prohibitive.

This car doesn't have too much of an aftermarket. If you are looking for a modded car, trade it of an EVO.

Reply to
simpleton