Which cat-back system to get for my 99 Eclipse GST Spyder

I have a 99 Eclipse Spyder GST and would like to replace the stock muffler with a cat-back system. However I would like a system that improves performance but does not have an obnoxious sound. I would like it to be a little more aggressive than the stock system which has no sound at all. Any suggestions?

Thanks. Mark

Reply to
Mark

check out

and
and do a search. some of those kids get really goofy over exhaust tone and they actually post audio files of exhaust noise. i am running a full 3" with a borla muffler and the sound is pretty cool. with a oem front section and cat, you'll still be fairly quiet. you might was to hit yahoo groups and join the DSM1gina2g group........

Reply to
simpleton

Well, you aren't talking about a honduh with a fart pipe. If you do an exhaust system on a turbo'd car, you wont have the raspy, fart pipe sound those slow honduhs have. The best is a RSR, but that isn't made anymore. It wasn't the most flowing either, but it was good enough for the 12's for me.

Reply to
Nobody U. Know

Thank you very much. Your responses have been a great help. Thanks so much.

Mark

Reply to
Mark