wipers dont work right

I have a 2002 mitsubishi eclipse GS. The wipers suddently stopped working one day.When i checked the fuse was blown, I replaced it with the spare that came with the car.The wipers havent been working properly since. Following are the problems

The wipers dont operate on intermittent and low switch They work fine when on high speed The wipers dont park right. When I turn the swith to off they stop whereever they are on the windshield

Any idea on what might be wrong?

Thanks for your time

Frugie

Reply to
frugal_fixer

Something is amiss in the motor. Your car is too new to need a new wiper motor, but stranger things have happened.

Reply to
Walter