WTD : Mitsu 80 Amp glowplug relay for Chariot or Galant

Hi folks,

I am working very hard to get my Chariot ready for Christmas 2007, and I would like to buy a second-user 12 Volt + bulk head for Mitsubishi Chariot or Galant.

The bulkhead contains the + 12 volt terminal the 80 Amp glow plug relay and the fan relay rated at either 30 or 40 Amps.

Even if you would just point me in the right direction your help is much appreciated.

Kind regards

Al:

Reply to
Al